This is a maintenance release, with no new features. The rgdal package was removed as a Suggested package, as it has been archived on CRAN.
CRAN release: 2019-07-19
- Fixed bug where invalid timezones would cause
CRAN release: 2019-07-14
- V8-based ‘fast’ method was ported to use Rcpp - it is now even faster, and we can drop the V8 dependency. Thanks @hrbrmstr! (#4)
- Bob Rudis (@hrbrmstr) added as an author
- Upgraded time zone map to 2019b
- Dealt with areas with overlapping time zones (#2)
- Added three new functions:
- tz_list() lists all time zones and information about UTC offsets and daylight savings
- tz_offset() lists information about a specific time in a specific time zone
- tz_plot() plots a time zone and its UTC offset for a year, including periods of daylight savings.
CRAN release: 2018-06-24
method = "accurate"to do a slower, but more accurate lookup.
- Updated timezone map